Returns and Exchange
Product (s) can be exchanged from any of our regular stores within the 15 days from the date of purchase. Please note that the product must be unused with the price label attached along with the purchase invoice.. Due to the differences in color monitors/screens and lighting used during photoshoots, the exact color or texture of the final item may slightly vary from what is seen on screen, therefore products cannot be exchanged for this reason. We will only exchange or refund any product(s), if the product(s) received has any kind of manufacturing defect. Contact our customer service centre by emailing us images of defected product at email@example.com or calling us at 042-35771533 within 7 days of purchase. After our team reviews the product, you will be offered an exchange with same price value product.
We have a ‘No Refund’ policy. However, refunds may be allowed in exceptional cases wherein the product is out of stock or appears to be faulty. Refunds will be issued to the same credit card that was used for the original purchase. You will be credited for the cost of the item(s) and applicable taxes. Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable. Please allow two weeks for the processing of returns and up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement.
You may cancel your order any time before the order is processed. Once the order is shipped, you will receive, via email, a shipping confirmation that contains tracking information. Once a product is shipped, the 'Return and Exchange Policy' will apply. Tippitoes may cancel orders for any reason. Common reasons may include: The item is out of stock, pricing errors or credit card payment is declined by the issuing financial institution.
- Items purchased at full price that go on sale will be exchanged at the discounted price
- Online sale items can be exchanged in our retail stores only accompanied with receipts
- Items on sale cannot be exchanged unless they are defected/wrong product
- In case of defected/wrong product received, complaint needs to be lodged within 48 hours from order delivery date
- The following information needs to be provided by the complainant when lodging the complaint online:
- Order Number
- Picture of the product highlighting the defect
- Picture/Scan of invoice
- Picture of parcel